If you are attending re:Invent 2015 in Las Vegas this week, you can attend any of the following Security & Compliance track sessions taking place today.
Didn't register before the conference sold out? All sessions are being recorded and will be made available on YouTube after the conference. Also, all slide decks from the sessions will be made available on SlideShare.net after the conference.
Click any of the following links to learn more about a breakout session.
- SEC304: Architecting for HIPAA Compliance on AWS
- SEC312: Reliable Design and Deployment of Security and Compliance
Identity and Access Management
- SEC201: AWS Security State of the Union
- SEC303: Architecting for End-to-End Security in the Enterprise
- SEC323: NEW LAUNCH! Securing Web Applications with AWS WAF
via AWS Security Blog http://amzn.to/1jQrBSG